Knowledge Exchange Team (KET)
TSRCs Knowledge Exchange Team has been established to enable practitioners, policy makers and academics from across the sector to engage with our research.
The Knowledge Exchange Team works to make sure our research has an impact, by ensuring it is widely accessible, usable and reflective of the third sectors needs and priorities.
We do this by:
- making all our research available via our website and in accessible formats
- sending email updates to people who wish to stay informed about our work
- facilitating engagement between our researchers and the wider sector, through on line discussions, blogs, meetings and events
- Feeding priorities and concerns of practitioners and policy makers to our researchers
- Working with the sector to discuss the implications of our research
- Disseminating our research as widely as possible, through the media, events and other organisations
KET have formed a critical circle of friends with experience in knowledge exchange to help inform our work.
Our work is based on our Knowledge Exchange, Communications and Impact Strategy.
Razia Shariff, TSRC's Head of Knowledge Exchange, has been involved in a JISC/ AURIL project to develop a national framework for academics to improve their engagement with external partners. The Professional Development Framework for Business and Community Engagement has now been launched.
Tel: 020 7520 2421
Razia Shariff, Head of Knowledge Exchange
Naomi Landau, Knowledge Broker